Sundown Audio

Some open discussion on product development.

Since Sundown is dominating the field with a variety of subs, and amps now, and looking to expand, I say hell, jump in to the sound processor field, and don't laugh, but maybe in the future head units

Something I personally always wanted to do was get a complete - nice sound system from head unite, to components, to amps, to subs. Its very hard to find that in a company these days

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think its really cool that a company would be so upfront and open about their product and development. I really like the idea of having several different options ranging from budget setups to all out SPL monsters. I think once I get back on my feet, I'm going to sell all my RF equipment, and run Sundown.

we think alike my friend

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Anything but subs and amps is going to be later on.

I want to fill out sub and amp lines first as that is what we are known for. THEN I'll work on components... little known information is that I was into SQ systems before starting up Sundown so it will probably take me a long time to finish up a component set that I am pleased with.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

i'd buy your 0/4/8/ gauge wire if you made it, rcas, terminals, fuse holders, loom, solder, tools, you name it. I may be overkilling it here.. But hey, future reccomendations? :D

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

• 10 months later...

A few updates... decided to bring this back from the dead.

When I made this thread what I was talking about for the "E Series" turned into the SD-2 series.

I then started on a more "true" E series driver with stamped frame and 2" coil -- which I am still working on.

---

SA-8 development moved even farther into what is going to start shipping first of August :

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/50181-sa-8-v1-newest-production-pics/

A full v.2 model is still in the works.

All of the SA revisions I spoke about were finished -- pole cap change and venting ring. We then took it another step farther and added a magnet ID shorting ring.

---

What I was calling the "X" line will have a different name but is still in the works -- I am still pushing the SA series envelope for the v.2 model and all the changes I am making for the SA will go into this line right off the bad.

Some different names entertained : "SAX" Series, "SD-3" Series

---

The Monster v.2 concept DID get made :

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/48820-monster-v2-prototype-due-soon/

About to test that soon!

---

I all but stopped development on Neo based subwoofers for a while to concentrate on our "bread and butter" lines -- eventually I'll revisit this area.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

Banner_468x60.jpg

Are the updated SA series now available? reading> me

Yes. We have some of the older ones laying around but for the most part new units are shipping -- WoofersEtc.com ordered stock of all sizes in the new units.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

Banner_468x60.jpg