guy is funny,

complete system fanatic

or else he wouldn't spend that much on his system

i just never thought one vid can make ppl go against him,

but than again i see that some of you guys see him

as a complete tool before he even posted up that vid,

and yeah i can understand exo's situation,

that's another dude that cracks me up

dude you have no clue of the fucked up shit jp did to cool people or how much of a tool he is

There is reson so many people don't like him

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i dont have a cam to make a vid so i cant beg fer moneyz.lol

I'll tell you what to do yo!

First: pirate a program such as adobe photoshop.

Second: make an animated video asking for donations to buy a nice video camera.

Third: take your donations and buy the camera.

Fourth: make a video asking for donations to pay your lawyer and lawsuit for pirating programs.

Good luck bro!! :)

baggedh.jpg

i could believe this... but other shit that jp has done is what bothers, not just teh video but the video did put icing on the cake

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'll tell you what to do yo!

First: pirate a program such as adobe photoshop.

Second: make an animated video asking for donations to buy a nice video camera.

Third: take your donations and buy the camera.

Fourth: make a video asking for donations to pay your lawyer and lawsuit for pirating programs.

Good luck bro!! :)

ROFL *idea!

dude you have no clue of the fucked up shit jp did to cool people or how much of a tool he is

There is reson so many people don't like him

this i didnt think he was that bad until i talked to some folks. After hearing some more stories from more people who have had more direct involvement with him its amazing what you learn about people.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

After hearing some more stories from more people who have had more direct involvement with him its amazing what you learn about people.

However, it is all just hearsay. Im not saying the people are right or wrong. But you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, you should read a few pages before making your own judgement. :)

Im just in it for the LoL's.

I like jokes if they are made about me, or me making them about others, whatever the case maybe. Either way there will be LOLs made.

Its the internets and people need to learn to sit back and not take crap seriously.

Theres been more then a handful of times now that people said they thought I was a dick because how I come off online, but when I met them at a sound comp they actualy learn my personality and start to laugh about what I say or do, and made some great friends!

you guys are all just feeding his ego...hes a fucking sponge...he soaks up attention whether it be positive, neutral or negative...he takes it for what it is..and honestly i dunno if its out of pure stupidity or hes just good at it...but he takes the negative very well...so us talking about him right now...checking out these vids...were PAYING him by people being curious to what he has really going on and watching his vids and getting his name out there more...im not taking his side nor am i against him...i dont give a shit what he does how he does it or why but it is what it is.

as far as this whole conspiracy thing...it makes NO sence...people asking why isnt a conspiracy...its a fucking every day question that is asked...and as far as all that for a set of 10 dollar headphones...i find it unlikely

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i have my own house, 3 kids, a wife, animals and every single bill imaginable.....i live comfortable middle class, but i am not rich....if i go bust and lose it all, which is ALWAYS a possibility, i would have a hard time asking for a slice of bread, even though i know you would all give me some :)

But someone who lives at home with mommy in his late 20's and has a good job needs to buy his own fucking rims. Bragging about all these paychecks? Claims to be working 80hrs a week? PLEASE. You guys know my stance, i dont think ANYONE over 18 living at home with mommy should have anything more then a basic car which should be used to get a job and move. I dont think anyone who lives at (mommies) home should smoke weed or drink or play video games. All that is FUN, but it comes AFTER you have made your own way in life. If your having a hard time getting out of the nest, i can sympathize and i am not downing on you......just dont act like a baller if you havent done what every man should do and that is GTFO.

on a sidenote, if someone made a vid telling me he was hungry i would shoot some cash in a heartbeat - even someone i dont like. Rims? hellz no.

well im hungry meade, for some 1/0 wire does that count? LMAO damn this thread just makes me laugh so damn hard, i think techforce should make up some stickers that say "I Hate J Price", fo realz

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived