Money man... Posted June 30, 2006 Author Report Posted June 30, 2006 So what does everybody think so far?
David Posted June 30, 2006 Report Posted June 30, 2006 very very nice. thats some awesome work right there.I wanna hear da bish. bring her to the next show mang, I wanna hear her wang.
stratusrt01 Posted August 23, 2006 Report Posted August 23, 2006 man, that's a sweet install. Finally someone else around here running MTX 9500's.......... :^
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 5, 2007 Report Posted January 5, 2007 bringin up the dead here.............this is a Very nice build ..... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Pokey Posted January 5, 2007 Report Posted January 5, 2007 That is teh sickness....wow. Extremely nice install.
Money man... Posted February 14, 2007 Author Report Posted February 14, 2007 ???? 670599_1___2_.jpg_thumb
David Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 I got to see this over @ Steves house, this Car is SICK, SICK, SICK!
Pokey Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 Damn, I didn't even know I posted in this topic...once again that's a bad ass ride man.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.