WOW....GF is on SMD

i think its cool, but me personally? i prefer my bitches to be out there doing chick stuff. i got my buddies to discuss cars with. everyone appreciates a woman who can turn a wrench, but i like mine looking fine doing whatever it is she does. when shes in the garage...i dont think working on cars is even on my mind, lol. repeat fast furious scene for me

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

One big downside to having your GF or wife on here is you can't lie about what you paid for your stuff! "Yeah, I got those subs for $100 shipped" then she sees the thread where you agreed to pay $500 :ehh: Also they start really looking at the components in your system and asking if you changed something, I couldn't fool her into thinking my AP3000D was the old 81000D that was in my trunk for over a year :angry:

Does it count that my mom has a account on here? :D

Well at least she loves you..

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

i think its cool, but me personally? i prefer my bitches to be out there doing chick stuff. i got my buddies to discuss cars with. everyone appreciates a woman who can turn a wrench, but i like mine looking fine doing whatever it is she does. when shes in the garage...i dont think working on cars is even on my mind, lol. repeat fast furious scene for me

Haha, I feel that same way man...and this is what I was trying to get at from my OP....I mean do guys like girls that are out working on there cars, or should they be somewhere else

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

lol. very similar situation with me and my gf joining smd.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

One big downside to having your GF or wife on here is you can't lie about what you paid for your stuff! "Yeah, I got those subs for $100 shipped" then she sees the thread where you agreed to pay $500 :ehh: Also they start really looking at the components in your system and asking if you changed something, I couldn't fool her into thinking my AP3000D was the old 81000D that was in my trunk for over a year :angry:

OP said GF not wife. And OP, my post was just for the hell of it. Don't mind it. Good to know your GF wants to join. And PICS OR GTFO. Here's my GF if anyone wanted to know how she looks like.

02_ItsTheRightHand.jpg

OP said GF not wife.

I wasn't replying specifically to him, I was saying in general if your GF, wife, domestic partner, butt buddy, etc was on here you can't cover your ass as well about what you purchased or did. Either you want to post up about your new equipment, project or are purchasing new stuff so it could bust you.

I should make a post about how my girlfriend wants to saw my balls off every time I buy something car related :drinks:

2x this because thats how my ex was... she hated my 2 10s and hates my fi x 15 even more

and when i said something about 2 15s and another amp i got a really nasty look

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Archived