Traded from the 2 12" SSD's to 1 DC XL 10 right now its only off of 600 watts but it hits just as hard enough to harder especially the lows anyways new vid.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Thanks man couldn't figure out how to do that on an iPhone lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

Did you need a special adapter for the aftermarket HU, right? I'm guessing you couldn't use the stock front door speakers after install of the HU either (I see you have comps)...In my Caddy it was stock Bose too and I have no use of my front door speakers because of that

I was looking at 2000-2001 TL's earlier, trunk looks big enough for my box I have (sig).

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I can't see your sig on my iPhone but my last box was 2 12's with about 3.5 cubes and it was like 33w 15t and 22d still had about a foot and a half in front of the box and yeah I had to get a head unit bracket it was like 15 dollars and I still have stock Bose in the back but I put the comps in and added tweeter holes up front to hear the highs better

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

So you just relocated the H/U then, gotcha. My shop was gonna do that but just used a GMOS instead, but they used the wrong one so I got no warning chimes but oh well

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

No it's in the same spot I still have all my chimes and dings the only thing that dosent work is the stock sub but who needs that lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

Yeah I had them remove it from the rear deck for air flow

2015 Mazda 6

Nice man

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/