Sundown Audio

Rf T4k Vs Atomic 5k

xclusiv3

which one do you think is better to run on 2 12" AQ hdc3's in a bandpass, in a trunk car.

i'll have electrical to support both just as well ( 200A alt, 2 kinetk 2400s in trunk, 1400 upfront big 3 etc etc)

just wondering which you think will be better for the daily....i'll get both for same price.

THANKS!

which one do you think is better to run on 2 12" AQ hdc3's in a bandpass, in a trunk car.

i'll have electrical to support both just as well ( 200A alt, 2 kinetk 2400s in trunk, 1400 upfront big 3 etc etc)

just wondering which you think will be better for the daily....i'll get both for same price.

THANKS!

the T4k puts out 4,500 rms I dunno about Atomic but if u want a good amp that pushes out that much power go wif RF.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

THANKS!

The RF T4k is very reliable. You wont have any overheating issues with it. I have one for sale if you are interested. PM me.

Head Unit: Alpine IVA-w505 with 120gig Ipod.

Mids and Highs: Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1s all around.

Mids and Highs Amp: Hifonics ZXi1008

Sub: HDC315 alum.

Sub Amp: SAZ3000D

1/0 All around. Powermaster Batts.

2004 Trailblazer LS

Iam with Dave, Atomic to be different....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Atomic is good shit too. Rf isnt the only good brand out there.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

the atomic puts out damn near 5000 RMS if not over it. they are from the same build house as the RD Audio amps, ( ZENON) and the RD 5000.1 put out like 5300 RMS.

whatever you decide youll be happy with it, ill get the Atomic though for the heardroom,

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

shut up noob ^^, stop opening your mouth about something you know nothing about

LOLL

and thanks for all the input....i'll know more by the end of the week when i can get either...think i'll go with the atomic.

i heard that the atomic also uses the same buildhouse as sundown's....and we all know how those perform.