Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok fuker Im cookin food now, I'll post up a pic :D

edit: Hint.. its really REALLY really HARD to make

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

oh dear, look at the mess I have made with all this hard preparation for..

Posted Image

RAMEN NOODLES!!!

Not just any ramen noodles, its two packs, with 2 cups of water, and only one pack of the flavor (so I don't die of a heart attack from all the salt)

Posted Image

And some berries and cream dr pepper :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

ah hem....did you just say berries and cream?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Try it this way some time.....fry some hamburger in a pan, drain and rinse te grease cook up your noodles, drain add hamburger and seasoning mix put it in a bowl and sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the top, enjoy! Sometimes I add some veggies, broccoli or whatnot also....Yummy :)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I just finished a ham and turkey sandwich, and a salad with some kind of ginger dressing...kicks total ass. and of Course Sweet tea to drink, I am a southerner after all.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

... whatcha do is... chop up some green onions, chop up some spam, then fry 1 egg and chop that up also after your ramen is cooked throw all those goodies in let sit for 5 mins... mmmmm good! and dont forget to sprinkle some soy sauce on top!!! :)http://www.96seven44.com/images/s&s_saimin_top.jpg

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

sweet tea FTW!

dont forget the lemon

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

ah hem....did you just say berries and cream?

You heard correctly, I'm berrys and creamed out tho. They ran a special on 20 oz bottles, 6 for $1 and I bought like 8 or 9 dollars worth XD

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

damn, I never got to try any berries and cream.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 504 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...