Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

haha i had to go to the azn market to get those potstickers, everyone there looked at me funny, when i went to check out the azn clerk looked at my 20 dollar bill a good 30 seconds before giving me my change

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

Around here we call em fried pork fritters and they serve em with a sweet soy sauce that has sesamee *sp seeds in it. One of my favorite "apetizers" along with crab rangoo and egg drop soup!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

yea i work at an azn place we serve crab rangoon fried wontons etc :P

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

yea i work at an azn place we serve crab rangoon fried wontons etc :P

www.culvers.com

i been working wif them for 5 years now.

its good food if u havent tried it, im sick of it but i can still eat it everynow and than.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted

Yah, I've noticed that too but it's not the original commercials it had that fat doggie in it. Now it's like some wolf or sum shit.

and that guy who was eating 2 bags of ramen noodles, u should watch Naruto he loves fucking ramen noodles.

Whats Naruto?

http://www.explosm.net/movies/124/

Thats how much I love noodles :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

is it ok if I'm both? lol, and ew, I hate anime =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

is it ok if I'm both? lol, and ew, I hate anime =\

I only like sum anime I'm not big on all of it. Dragonballz, Gundam Wing, Inuyasha, and Naruto.

and w.e. floats ur boat.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 526 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...