2010 MECA World Finals Video's and Pics

GRITS

Yea it was a nice show. I mean the SQ guys got pissed when the SPL guys started to demo. But nothing to bad.

Its pretty bad they spend that much on a SQ system then they complain that they can't hear it because our bass and we are over 200 yards away :pardon:

It sucks for demoing but, they spend a lot of time and as much money in their set ups as does SPL. I do both so I understand it all. For a competition of this magnitude it is crunch time for everyone and since the judging for SQ is by human and not a computer it is crucial to have it quiet.

It sucks for demoing but, they spend a lot of time and as much money in their set ups as does SPL. I do both so I understand it all. For a competition of this magnitude it is crunch time for everyone and since the judging for SQ is by human and not a computer it is crucial to have it quiet.

Very good point. I am just saying that is the only trouble we was really givin.

Well people demoing in general.

best part of meca is pissing off the SQ guys

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

best part of meca is pissing off the SQ guys

Lol that's funny

But I do both now as well and understand we're the sq guys are commin from.... what if you we're in an spl run and an sq guy comes along and drops your score by 10

Db's cause he wants to demo I bet the spl guys would raise hell

Great show tho had a good time met a lot of new people and learned a lot

I'm still mad at myself for fucking up my drive by run I should of had at least 3rd with out a problem but a rookie meca mistake cost me oh well still havin fun thanks to all the guys and girls I met and got to talk audio with I love it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Lol that's funny

But I do both now as well and understand we're the sq guys are commin from.... what if you we're in an spl run and an sq guy comes along and drops your score by 10

I'm still mad at myself for fucking up my drive by run I should of had at least 3rd with out a problem but a rookie meca mistake cost me oh well still havin fun thanks to all the guys and girls I met and got to talk audio with I love it

sq judging should be a different weekend than spl. IMO

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Lol that's funny

You and Skittles gonna have to do another demo in my truck tomorrow my cam was either on mute or I covered the mic up. so I have a completely wasted vid dry.gif

sq judging should be a different weekend than spl. IMO

then everyone from day one will bitch that they have to wait around all of day 2 to get awards.

cant make everyone happy. :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived