that dont look that bad but what if its like a stright bass line... then its just on all the time. cuz some of us play some music with alot of bass.... what does it do then when the signal is constant does it get brighter on the higher.. thats why lil kids with assplodes need shit like this when u have 18's playing full tilt the lights never go off its kinda pointless if u see what i mean but still looks kick ass but fuck make that rope light neat fuck man it was making me want to touch the monitor and fix it...

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

that dont look that bad but what if its like a stright bass line... then its just on all the time. cuz some of us play some music with alot of bass.... what does it do then when the signal is constant does it get brighter on the higher.. thats why lil kids with assplodes need shit like this when u have 18's playing full tilt the lights never go off its kinda pointless if u see what i mean but still looks kick ass but fuck make that rope light neat fuck man it was making me want to touch the monitor and fix it...

it uses a direct RCA line control NOT a mircophone

so it will do the same affect on any system no matter what subs you have it analyzes the incoming bass signal and converts it to a electrical switch and varies the resulted output based on the intensity

Please tell me you just didnt have your volume up loud, cause my 8's slam the shit outta "Low"

it was at about 10 of 35 and the bass knob was all the way down

yeah go make a video playing something that like decaf has and put it on full tilt and make a video... never know could make a sale

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I'm with everyone else. What's it do on full volume with a bass constant song. Put on would be a good test since the bass never stops just changes.

Edited for iPhone grammar f up

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived