SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

Took her out for a test drive just playin music givin em 2500w each peaked at 146.75 with the windows down. If the past hold true that number ought to go up at a 48.5 at 3500 each and 50.5 at 5k. It is also peaking at 34hz for those wondering why the numbers are low. It is now doing the same numbers tuned to 29hz as it was doing tuned at 35 hz.

Lookin good CJ. When are you comming back down to PC? I wanna see this in person!!

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

CJ your doing a hell of a job testing every configuration. good stuff bro

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Lookin good CJ. When are you comming back down to PC? I wanna see this in person!!

Im here. I have been home workin on this since sept 7

I want a mla but can't, I hear 15 volts kills maxxlinks, oh well I already had to send it to get fixed anyway lol..who made ur dual bracket? I need aa bracket to utilize both my dc powers

With the MLA my voltage might see 15 at crank up but would usually settle in at 14.6. Problem with this is, is that the CPU fucks with the voltage so much. With the way I am wired up right now I am seeing higher voltage with just 1 270amp alt than I was with 560amps of alts. My dual bracket is a DC power bracket.

CJ your doing a hell of a job testing every configuration. good stuff bro

Thanks man!!! its a shit ton of work but its the only way to find out what works best for me. I am trying to get every drop I can out of this system and with the box that I am using now I can honestly say that I am scared to give it full power. 2500w each is already hurting to sit in.

Yea the cpu is a bitch with voltage, I have never seen anything higher than 14.4, I think I'm gonna just leave it like that and focus on a retarted amount of batteries and getting my second alt in, ill have no voltaage drop with both in, will be nice doing a 150+ and watching the voltage above 14 the whole time, I'm glad we both have done so mucch to our trucks, nice bein able to help/have someone help out when I need it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived