SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

that console came out really nice. I would go with the second pic

Thats what I am thinking going mounted as coaxials with the grill so i can get the extra tweeter in there. Also all tweeters with be run on a kicker 350.4 and the 6.5s will be on an 850.4. My AA mids and tweets for the doors and kicks will be here monday.

Thats what I am thinking going mounted as coaxials with the grill so i can get the extra tweeter in there. Also all tweeters with be run on a kicker 350.4 and the 6.5s will be on an 850.4. My AA mids and tweets for the doors and kicks will be here monday.

I like the protection of the grill. I also think the components should have them if the coaxials do. I was actually just talking to an AA rep about mids..funny

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I like the protection of the grill. I also think the components should have them if the coaxials do. I was actually just talking to an AA rep about mids..funny

That is the only downfall to the aa mids. They should always come with some type of grill. I actually think I might just go with the 6.5 only in the sides. I dont want my highs so over powering.

I see what you mean about overpowering highs. I'd do some "mid" powered RFs, Kickers, or Alpines in the console. There aren't many reviews on the AA, but in the reviews I've read it said that they were crazy powerful.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i like it. good use of space and creativety. how do people get them to stay do they bolt em down to the floor?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

center console looks nice bro.. can't say i agree with putting speakers in it like that though>Can't be good for the sound stage.

I no its not ideal but since it was scrap MDF and speakers I had layin around it cant be bad ya know.....plus my glass skill suck so it was easier than doin doors.....which still might get done by someone that knows what they r doin.

i like it. good use of space and creativety. how do people get them to stay do they bolt em down to the floor?

Yep just bolt to the stock floor bolts.

Looks good man, but I would use it for a gauge cluster rather than tweets.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived