Second Skin Audio

First System ( need help )

I Just got a 2002 Chevy Cavilier ..... I wanna Put 1 15 in it..... I was looking at the Alpine type R , the Fi Q, Fi SSD and Kicker l7 ....... I have knowledge of different brands and how things work.... but this is my first system and I want to have major car FLEX......( windshield etc. ) PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

2002 Chevy Cavalier

2 Kicker CVX 12s

Hifonics 1500d

Kicker DS 4x6

Custom Ported Box 4.25 cubes tuned to 36.05 hz

I Just got a 2002 Chevy Cavilier ..... I wanna Put 1 15 in it..... I was looking at the Alpine type R , the Fi Q, Fi SSD and Kicker l7 ....... I have knowledge of different brands and how things work.... but this is my first system and I want to have major car FLEX......( windshield etc. ) PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

Even more important than the sub, what are you planning on running for power and what type of enclosure are you planning on?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

u ever consider dc audio maybe a xl in a ported box tunned to the lower 30's and a Sundown Saz 2000? i just got me a dc and im loving it. what kind of space do you have to work with? what kind of money are you looking to spend?

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Since your wanted major flex, i suggest get something like a dc lvl 4 or fi q tuned to 30. put some good deadner so the bass stays in the car to make it flex :D Might want to have atleast 1000rms.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

i have a Planet audio amp 3000 bigbass series..... and i am gonna go ported and how much do the DC audio subs run..... dont wanna pay over 250 300max!!

2002 Chevy Cavalier

2 Kicker CVX 12s

Hifonics 1500d

Kicker DS 4x6

youre going to get what you pay for. pm rusty, thorshammer for prices on dc subs.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

flex isnt really an accurate marker for your system and in my opinion.....fucking ghetto and retarded. look how bad my trunk rattles? look how my door moves? look how the windshield shakes? tsk tsk. different kind of vehicles will obviously be put together different so some cars will be easier to flex than others.

still...i think its a pointless thing to try and accomplish. youre better off trying to find something that is actually going to sound nice.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i dont see a "bigbass" amp... you mean "big bang" 2400? give a link to the amp. some of those say "3000" but only do 1600w

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

flex isnt really an accurate marker for your system and in my opinion.....fucking ghetto and retarded. look how bad my trunk rattles? look how my door moves? look how the windshield shakes? tsk tsk. different kind of vehicles will obviously be put together different so some cars will be easier to flex than others.

still...i think its a pointless thing to try and accomplish. youre better off trying to find something that is actually going to sound nice.

i agree........ any suggestions

2002 Chevy Cavalier

2 Kicker CVX 12s

Hifonics 1500d

Kicker DS 4x6