Sonic Electronix

what is the best way to ground 2 amps ?? 50% people say ground in one spot and 50% say ground in different spots.... i have the cap grounded at the battery in trunk but where to ground amps?

well since grounding to batter would make the ground little to long they are going to be grounded to the cap which is grounded to battery.

no such thing as a ground being too long.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Negative run from the front to the rear then ground to somewhere like the strut bolt.

well since grounding to batter would make the ground little to long they are going to be grounded to the cap which is grounded to battery.

Grounding to any kind of batter isn't good. Especially cake batter.

IMO Front to rear run of negative is a waste of cable. I just ground to the same spot. Of course make sure that ground is sanded clean of any paint/primer and has a resistance return of 00.5 ohms or lower.

Derp.

Archived