cmegorm250 Posted September 12, 2010 Report Posted September 12, 2010 alright so were do i find a caraudio show or bass race i want to see those crazy setups you see on youtube. i never heard 160dbs of bass!! lol
cmegorm250 Posted September 12, 2010 Author Report Posted September 12, 2010 or should i ask does Steve Meade ever go down to socal for car audio shows. cause before i die i want to hear his system lol.
Team-Atomic-Andrew Posted September 12, 2010 Report Posted September 12, 2010 im in socal at at 152.7db on 2 15's on music
Cardboardcat15 Posted September 12, 2010 Report Posted September 12, 2010 im in socal at at 152.7db on 2 15's on music Socal here as well, but I damn sure ain't hittin' 150's LOL. I'll be lucky if i'm gettin' 135. OP if you find any shows PM me. I'd love to go to one. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Blue Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 What part of so cal are you? So cal is big, so you need to be more specific there. I can count about 8 members just off the top of my head that are in so cal. There is no one down here (as far as I know) that is doing 160's on music. There are a few guys doing 150's on music. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
99s10walled Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 If near Bakersfield is so cal I'm in ha 150s on music.. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Alpine cda 9886 4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4 1 Dc 9k 10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz 156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick 2 xs power d3100s mechman 270 amp 2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4.. VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG
cheese20323 Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 I'm in Moreno Valley area, and i have 2 12 RE SE's 12's and doing like 144's 92 Accord Build
Team-Atomic-Andrew Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 im in ventura county, near ojai and about a hour north of LA where the 101 and 118 meet
cmegorm250 Posted September 15, 2010 Author Report Posted September 15, 2010 Lake Elsinore were im from. right bye the 15 north of san deigo.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.