The Official Black Box

no this is a 100% designed by me product

ass

Thanks, I take that as a compliment bro!

So with that being 100% designed by you, then you are admiting that Atomic Loudspeakers has designed and built your wall?

The wall with 2 different sized boxes stacked on top of each other, with the top box hanging out like a foot farther then the bottom box, with 2 different width ports as it appears?

Some secret db gaining thing with this?

I just remember you bragging in chat all the time how you couldnt wait for atomic to give your ride back to you with the box done.

Opps I mean "wall"

Lols

yes and no bill

1 streetglows unit is 33 dollars mine is 15

2 streetglows unit only works with their products

3 streetglows unit uses a microphone mine uses a direct line in

Maybe I missed it, but where is this RCA in and out? I must of missed it in the pics.

No the Street product does work with other 12v sources. You might want to read up on your competition. Yes it is a Passive system not direct wire like yours. and If I wanted to be a real dick, I could find 20 or so suppliers of a light / music Interface on a few dozen supplier sites.

Last thing, but I'm sure you have already thought to contact Steve about anything official trying to be hustled on here right? ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yes i have bill,

and can you please remove the previous 3 posts from the thread due to post dumping

the prototype unit did not have a in and out but the production unit will

not post dumping at all bro..... If mine get removed then like every other persons response should too... LOL

So umm how much preout voltage does this box soak up....

Im sure it reduces voltage some way some how...

Archived