we got a home game tonight in our 1 year old stadium! the Foothill Mustangs (sacramento ca) will clobber Oakmont High (roseville ca) :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 2 weeks later...

any of you youngsters have any games yet??? whos winning whos losing? you guys started this cool ass thread so we want you guys to keep us informed... friday night scores, yards, stats... etc etc

WTF? you guys winning... you guys loosing... you guys riding the bench, or you guys serving water to all your team- mates?????? :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Well finally we got out first win of the season...28-6 was the score and the were a pretty good team...not as good as the other teams weve played all ranked in the top 10 and we played descent against and thiss team was in the top 20 and wer e not ranked lol bout time we win, now if we win the rest of the games will make it in the playoffs without a doubt,,,lil early to say that...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

• 3 weeks later...

Well its Friday night and time for some football, we are currently ranked 15th in the state in our division and the team we playing is ranked 2nd. So we got our hands full tonight and our star reciever has a injured calve which aint good but we can play without him. Ill keep yall updated

Its gunna be a hell of a night, homie you know what it is - Jeezy thats my motto for the game lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Well its Friday night and time for some football, we are currently ranked 15th in the state in our division and the team we playing is ranked 2nd. So we got our hands full tonight and our star reciever has a injured calve which aint good but we can play without him. Ill keep yall updated

Its gunna be a hell of a night, homie you know what it is - Jeezy thats my motto for the game lol

good luck! and.... HIT SOMEBODY! :angry:

I want to hear about somebody giving somebody else a SnotBubbler, when I played HS football back in the day thats all that mattered to me, hitting someone so hard the snot bubbled out his nose hahahahaha HS football FTMFW

ohh goodluck you guys.

I want to hear about somebody giving somebody else a SnotBubbler, when I played HS football back in the day thats all that mattered to me, hitting someone so hard the snot bubbled out his nose hahahahaha HS football FTMFW

ohh goodluck you guys.

haha done that, and to myself...i hit him so hard that snot came out my nose..o well he was on the ground :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Archived