Hunter Spivey Posted September 14, 2010 Report Posted September 14, 2010 So on CA.com I bought an alpine cda 9886 from a guy. Dropped like 160 on it and it was the last that I had. My old HU broke and cuts off randomly and often so this is all I was going to get. It's been like a week without any communication with the guy and while we were talking about selling it he'd reply instantly. Now I have no HU and i'm flat broke....cool
Robert8252 Posted September 14, 2010 Report Posted September 14, 2010 I'll start with the cool story bro post but honestly this is something for you to post over there. If the guy is also a member on here it would be nice for a username though. That does suck though. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeatBox Posted September 14, 2010 Report Posted September 14, 2010 what he said ^^^ you always take a change when buying from ppl online. sucks you got scammed hopefully it works out for you GL
ant the ninja Posted September 14, 2010 Report Posted September 14, 2010 Always go through paypal. They help you out a lot. Same thing happened to me, Filed a complaint and within 10 days I had my money back. 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
Hunter Spivey Posted September 15, 2010 Author Report Posted September 15, 2010 Here's his account name-- AM03TL-S I did pay with paypal but as a gift, he wanted to avoid fees and he had positive feedback. Is there anyway that I can get it back? But damn this blows guys..I know it was only $160 but I'm only in highschool so I had to work my ass of all summer for it. fml..
Carroot1 Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 Here's his account name-- AM03TL-S I did pay with paypal but as a gift, he wanted to avoid fees and he had positive feedback. Is there anyway that I can get it back? But damn this blows guys..I know it was only $160 but I'm only in highschool so I had to work my ass of all summer for it. fml.. that sucks man, just get a new job or ask your parents:/
Skullz Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 File a complaint anyway through paypal and never ever ever pay with paypal gifting to save a buck or two as you'll always end up on the wrong side of the deal. Sorry for your loss man, hope ya get it resolved. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Hunter Spivey Posted September 15, 2010 Author Report Posted September 15, 2010 Can't file a dispute cause it was a gift. Man just wish there was more honest people out there.
Skullz Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 Well then make sure you make a post on CA and get word out he screwed ya in a deal and hopefully someone that knows him or lives near him can help you out. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
byers319 Posted September 15, 2010 Report Posted September 15, 2010 did you post one over there too? thats your best bet atm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.