DC Sound Lab

Is their a level 6?

if u dont wanna jump on a band wagon then u shouldn't get DC audio either....im just saying

seeing how right now u can click on member builds show offs and count 3 builds down its probably going to be a dc audio build..

now back to serious bidness

and what are u using for power on the 18's?

umad?

Thats a lotta hate, its just a company thats apparently doing really well. :pardon:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

umad?

Thats a lotta hate, its just a company thats apparently doing really well. :pardon:

i think youre really confusing the point of the post. he was stating he didnt want to join a bandwagon, but theres no way anyone could DC doesnt have one. of course i believe its deserved, but bandwagon nonetheless.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol

20 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 5 guests, 1 anonymous users

1. Torres,

2. Namosh,

3. pervitizm,

4. 55437Audio,

5. 00sdime00,

6. EclipseChris,

7. drewb53,

8. BulletInjection,

9. TheLinkster,

10. jonathancullen89,

11. cnate777,

12. Bigballa39213,

13. mikeg321,

14. ugpbmx

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Rusty's Facebook mentioned that they are finally in production not many but idk I could be wrong pm rusty or Thor they'll tell you

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

lol

20 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 5 guests, 1 anonymous users

1. Torres,

2. Namosh,

3. pervitizm,

4. 55437Audio,

5. 00sdime00,

6. EclipseChris,

7. drewb53,

8. BulletInjection,

9. TheLinkster,

10. jonathancullen89,

11. cnate777,

12. Bigballa39213,

13. mikeg321,

14. ugpbmx

these posts are so pointless :ban2:

Yessir we all love bass so we all jumped on one, one time or another.

don't know if you're seeing the point i'm trying to make. if you went with DC because everyone else is, then you're jumping the bandwagon. if you did research into the company, compared their products with other products for your scenario, saw that DC fit your cost/needs the best and went with them, that is not jumping the bandwagon

it's like sports, if you root for a team only when they do well, you're a bandwagoner. but if you root for them when they do poorly AND well, then you're not a bandwagoner, even when they're doing well.

what i'm saying is don't rule out a good company just because others have seen that it is a good company and use their products. no company is successful without customers.