Sonic Electronix

Hello everybody, new member. working on a build. i have 4 memphis mojo 15" subs, the orange basket models. just got off the phone with memphis them self about the amp i have to push them. i have the memphis 4000k, they are telling me that it will push my for subs but i should upgrade to about 6000w or high. working with a budget so i was looking at AUTOTEK MM4000.1D, looking to purchase 2 of these, wondering if this would be a smart move. i have a friend who has the 4 of the 1400.1d on 4 mojos and its doing ok but i want more than that. really looking to push these subs. cab is built for street bass, im not looking to do numbers, just drop low has grandma's ass chicks.

thank you

Just wondering, why not purchase another Memphis 4k?

the mojos are running at dual 2s, so i put 2 per amp ill be running at 2ohms. to get 4k out of the mojo, i have to run it at 1. at 2 ohms it pushes only 2000w. i wish it gave me 4000 at 2 i would keep it. its a better amp than the autotek. so thats why im looking at the autos, they run at 4000 at 2ohms or im might go with 4/ 2000 autoteks running at 1 ohm. using 1 amp per sub. now heres the other thing. if i go with the 2/4000s, right now i only have 1 alternater pushing 300amps im looking to put another alt in but im starting to think i might have to put 2 more in. i also have 4 stinger 1700amp batts, dont know if i should change those also to some xs, there smaller and i can fit more.

Edited by FTL Music

Never used Sundown who makes that amp and what do they go for.

oh ok Sundown, i see they have a 4500 which puts out 4500 rms. Just for shits and giggles does anybody no what the mojo 4000k put out rms and what the autotek 4000 put our rms. The sundown, is it a power hog. Do i have to get con ed to power me up.

Welcome to the forum buddy. Dude if you never heard of Sundown check some of these guys out on here, I had a sundown 3500 on 2 dc audio lvl4xl 18's and it was nasty, very underated. Just ask questions on here about them man and you'll get answers. I wish I had heard of half the companys on hear before I spent all my money on shit ass jl audio. Check out some of the amps sections buddy. You have so many to choose from its just not jl or rockford anymore. Diablo makes some killer amps as well as Sundown and Jacob can answer any of your questions, if not im sure some Sundown members will kick in.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Sundown SAZ1500Dv.2 are still on preorder I believe. 4 of those will have you right where you want to be. They are available online, but there is also local dealers. Where do you live?

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry