I'm Not a Human Being - Lil Weezy

Cmon now bro, nowadays they call written shit "freestyles" b/c they probably just typed into they iPhone then spit it, its not truely off the dome. Weezy does go into the lab w/o a pen & paper and spit but like Biggie he listens to the beat at least once and during that time is thinking up what he's gonna say. Like said, not fresh off the dome.

Wayne's mixtapes>>>>>His albums though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Cmon now bro, nowadays they call written shit "freestyles" b/c they probably just typed into they iPhone then spit it, its not truely off the dome. Weezy does go into the lab w/o a pen & paper and spit but like Biggie he listens to the beat at least once and during that time is thinking up what he's gonna say. Like said, not fresh off the dome.

Wayne's mixtapes>>>>>His albums though

Exactly.... Love a lot of Wayne Music, but this video had always had me dismissing his freestyle skills. Really, wtf bro? So when people try to compare Wayne to Eminem when it comes to freestyling, just gotta tell them to stfu. lol

Forgot the video, I phail.

Edited by Cashdollar2009
On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

I hate weezy, but some of his shit is verse wise is nice.. thats if if if he wrote it... for the longest time most ppl agreed that Gilly da Kid out of philly wrote all of Waynes shit especially the Carter series of albums.. Wayne was at hit peek back in the 504 days, now hes "purped" out and yet somehow ppl think he doesnt still have a ghost writer.. like since he became a fuckin loony hes like im good ill write my own shit about crazy things and ppl will think im the shit.

Ill never forget, he was like "I can rap about anythin' and yall' listen, like watermelon, watermelon, watermelon.. chicken."

Its true though ppl will listen and he can say w/e and ppl are like that ish is hot!! its wayne! dont forget the baby!

lol but like i said who ever writes some of his lines it takes some skill to rap it out and put it together, so ill give him that. and some of it is fire, but imo he dont write most of it.

& lets not forget, he a "blood" blood gang and Im in bleed mode... but there has 1000's of ppl like wtf hes not blood and if he is where the fuck is your blood gang?

Edited by P4killer_

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I hate weezy, but some of his shit is verse wise is nice.. thats if if if he wrote it... for the longest time most ppl agreed that Gilly da Kid out of philly wrote all of Waynes shit especially the Carter series of albums.. Wayne was at hit peek back in the 504 days, now hes "purped" out and yet somehow ppl think he doesnt still have a ghost writer.. like since he became a fuckin loony hes like im good ill write my own shit about crazy things and ppl will think im the shit.

Ill never forget, he was like "I can rap about anythin' and yall' listen, like watermelon, watermelon, watermelon.. chicken."

Its true though ppl will listen and he can say w/e and ppl are like that ish is hot!! its wayne! dont forget the baby!

lol but like i said who ever writes some of his lines it takes some skill to rap it out and put it together, so ill give him that. and some of it is fire, but imo he dont write most of it.

& lets not forget, he a "blood" blood gang and Im in bleed mode... but there has 1000's of ppl like wtf hes not blood and if he is where the fuck is your blood gang?

from i heard he hasnt had a ghost writer since before 500 degrees I.E since after cash money split up. but i could be wrong on that one

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc