Sonic Electronix

ok so im redoing my car. It is a 99 monte carlo which if you dont know a 2 dr coupe and im making a list for things i need to buy ok plan is to run 4 15inch dc lvl 5s off of two aq 3500s

well its my daily driver so i dont want to wall it. but i was going to take out back seats and seal off trunk and box up till back deck so do you think this is a good idea or should i do two 18s instead or just two 15s in the trunk and leave the seats let me know im noob so dont bash me just learning day by day. thanks

dont think you can do 4 15's without a wall to be honest, but like you, i am a noob so i could be wrong. It really depends on how much room you actually have to work with. Not trying to talk you outta 2 15's or 18's but why not just get 2 LvL5 12's or a 15 and let that shit wang?

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

i got two type rs right now and i no i could just run two dc lvl 5s in the trunk but i dont see how i wouldnt have the room after i take out the seats which is alot of room atleast two 15s for sure im thinking but hell who am i to tell lol

4 15" DCs would need 12^ft box net. no way in frozen hell to do that in a trunk. Two 15s would be the max I would even try and that COULD be pushing it. 3 12s could probably fit ok in your trunk.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

hmm well if you are not a good driver now you really arent gonna be a good driver with 7kw thumping behind you LOL I think that this build would be a bit ambitious, even for someone who's been in the game for a while. Thats alot of power. Do you have the electrical to back that much shit up?

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png