Sonic Electronix

reccomended box for 30-40 hz

friend has 2 round 15" kicker solo barics 750 watt rms and im not sure what fequency they sound best at but i wana make him a box and was wondering the best size box for them to sound the best ?

friend has 2 round 15" kicker solo barics 750 watt rms and im not sure what fequency they sound best at but i wana make him a box and was wondering the best size box for them to sound the best ?

Are you looking for SQ or SPL?

mJzD9.png

30-40hz is a pretty big jump.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

looking for SQ size is not an issue looking for a single square center port but both options ported and sealed are appreciated. he listens to rap mostly and techno secondary the power i think its a 2 channel 1500 watt amp.

looking for SQ size is not an issue looking for a single square center port but both options ported and sealed are appreciated. he listens to rap mostly and techno secondary the power i think its a 2 channel 1500 watt amp.

that doesnt mean shit lol. find out what brand and model the amp is.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

if he wants bass that will flex the windows tune down to 25 htz and peak around 30, not sure if kickers will pick it up , if you tune it to 40htz it will be louder but not deeper , the boxes i build for customers are tuned around 35 htz , its a little of both , i always try to make one big port , that works best for me .. good luck

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE

http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee

[/size]

Archived