Second Skin Audio

Shiny finish on mdf box?

pics of your friends box? where he sprayed on tons of prime and lots of clear..

You may also want to look into three stage automotive paint. Cars are shiny right? :santa:

ALSO! Just googled looking for some shinier paint products, and if Killer Cans actually works it might be promising. DISREGARD WHAT THIS SAID A MINUTE AGO, READ IT WRONG. You still have to buy a primer, base, clear, clear. Or get one of the kits.

Edited by Dub7Banger

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

might just do carpet. lol i just wanted to be different but its alot of work lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

When you sacrifice time, you sacrifice quality.

^^I agree. I think your thinking of epoxy resin. like what they used on old school diner tables, and just used the flood method. but I cant really think of an easy way to do it to a box. in order to get it flat, you would still have to level it off, then cut and buff a whole lot. and the problem with painting mdf is that it soaks up so much paint so you have to allow the primer to take care of it. then good luck if you accidently sand through when your wet sanding. all that water will go right into the wood and swell it up.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

www.homedepot.com and www.lowes.com , kitchen laminate ranges in prices.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress