Post your Windows Experience Index

The windows experience thing is by any way shape or form a standard for showing how great your computer is.

Just for an example to the Original Poster of this thread, he is using a way newer and higher model graphics card then I am, however I still am rated the same and have half the gpu memory..... LOL

How the Experience number is generated is by your lowest scoring device, so if your video card scores a 3.0, your windows experience is 3.0...

Here is mine anyways.

Untitled-8.png

yea, i know its not a good measurment, just thought it would be nice to share info of everyones computer, get/give advice for upgrades.

Figured i would start a place for people to post info on their comps, im not sure if this is a repost, i did a quick search and didnt come up with anything. Feel free to post anything, windows experience index, cuda scores, 3d mark scores, anything!! Be a nice place for sharing information on improving each others scores and other general help, thanks!! mine....

wei.png

I have the same graphics card, yet mine is only 6.8.... Is yours overclocked or something?

I figured it out, yours has 1gb of dedicated memory, mine only has half a gig.

My scores are:

Computerspecs.jpg

Not bad for a computer that will be 2 years old in a couple months ;)

MS tool only reports the cpu, not what's really clocked at (speed step confuses it still).

PerfTool.jpg

Its real clock...

cpuid.jpg

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I re-ran the windows thing after quickly overclocking my graphics and cpu and it bumped up my graphics scores to 6.9 and cpu to 7.3

The cool thing about my CPU is it is actually an AMD X3 720 BE (or maybe 730, can't remember), which is a triple core processor. I was one of the lucky ones who got a quad-core with a disabled but perfectly good 4th core. I just updated the bios on my ASUS mobo, which added the unlocking capability, and it was as easy as that. Now I have a quad-core. It's been working perfectly for a few months.

^^^ nice oc on that intel chip underlok!!

I have yet to attempt clocking my amd phenom 2 quadcore :(

I figure 3.4ghz is good enough for stock.

But my ram and video card has a "slight" oc on them :)

Thanks man :) I used to have it at 3.6, but it gets too hot in the warmer months. You use Riva on your video card? I just dumped it for EVGA Precision (you don't need an EVGA card). It lacks all the tools, but is way simpler to just OC.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Mine is over a couple years old now. There is another hard drive that does not show up because it is a linux partition and that one is 500 gig.

WindowsScore.jpg

I dont think im doing so well...haha 3.1 ftl!

uuuhhh.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived