Your a Jerk

Rainkey

We live in different areas or the country. I'm in a more urban area and my system isn't even that loud outside the car, inside its enough for me to be satisfied. Late night I do turn it down once I get off the main blvd by my house but passing by an office or house here they can't hear my shit. If I was running thousands of watts it would be a different story but 500rms is nothing really. I do turn it down at stop lights if its an older person next to me of course, I'm not that rude.

Hugh, your talking about a guy pulling in your redneck ass yard, which is your property. I'm talking city streets stop lights. Ppl with bass have a bad name already and its not gonna change EVAR

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

......SIGH.........

this ALL over again. i wouldnt mind this debate if people could actually stay on topic, let alone be civil with the argument, but that never happens.

OP, i think the song sucks, but like you like the beat and yes, it does pound, its definitely a high song which is why i like the slowed version, and yes i bump at red lights. albeit my system is barely even turned on for daily driving but im bumping nonetheless. i think theres no difference between bumping at a red light and driving by the same group of people wanging on your system. let me guess...passing by with loud noise they dont like doesnt matter but if they have to hear it for more than a couple seconds its bad? what about people walking down the street or in their offices that you drive right by blasting full tilt your music? guess it doesnt matter to them because youre not at a redlight. my confusion lies when is it ok to pound in other peoples areas and when you decide its not. as far as im concerned, daily driving would apply to the same rules you give about not bumping at red lights.

and i dont know why a lot of people wish to associate red light bumping with residential...i mean...no red lights in my neighborhood. my volume gets turned down to 2 when im in a residential.

i have nothing to add but to agree 100% with this :lol:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Lol, I hear you buddy. I guess well all need to drive to the middle of nowhere to bump.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived