Table Saw Help

pheint_1

alright guys so me and my brother have been talking about chipping in together to buy a table saw for a while now, thing is i really don't know what to look for but i need it to make 45 degree cuts and something affordable around 250-300 bucks??? any help is greatly appreciated fellas, thx.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Most table tops will do 45 for at least the height of working with MDF. Build a nice table around it and it will be a really nice table for ya.

006-5.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

alright guys thx for the help. I'm liking the idea to flush the saw into the table, any ideas on brands of table saws withing my price range?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

alright will do, thx for all the input guys.

Archived