cant belive my cousin would be this f*cked up to his own family

If he does that shit randomly and all the time you and your buddies need to scare the shit out of him, wait till he's asleep and pillow case his head, take him to the car, drive around for a while making threats to him, then go back home put him in the garage, leave him for a few hours, come back, threaten some more, beat the shit out of him, then take the pillow case off so he can see who did it. No more dickhead. Depending on what you do, you might get him to cry everyday for the rest of his life.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

I would be teaching him a lesson, not to put your hands on other peoples shit.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

steal his keys the next time hes drunk and passed out. run a wire from his ignition coil into the cabin of the vehicle. Run wire through the seat bottom and push it into the seat cushion to the point where it could arc to his ass, but not where he knows its there. Then when the dumbass cranks the vehicle, many volts in his ass. If you do this, i take no responsibilty whatsoever. :lol:

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

If he does that shit randomly and all the time you and your buddies need to scare the shit out of him, wait till he's asleep and pillow case his head, take him to the car, drive around for a while making threats to him, then go back home put him in the garage, leave him for a few hours, come back, threaten some more, beat the shit out of him, then take the pillow case off so he can see who did it. No more dickhead. Depending on what you do, you might get him to cry everyday for the rest of his life.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seems like you have done this before? :lol:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

kick his little punk ass

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

For some reason I agree with dub7banger.. He would shit his pants, or just have a heart attack, good luck explaining that one to the cops hha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived