One Sick Car....(oldskool Muscle...pics) (added 4 More)

nice ass car. what's funny about it is right before i came overseas this guy up the street from me had one in his garage, he finally pulled it out and it's the same exact car exact it's a blue purple looking color. it's very loud but he gave it a lot of attention to detail. when i make it back to the US in Jan i'll try and find him to get pics.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

nice ass car. what's funny about it is right before i came overseas this guy up the street from me had one in his garage, he finally pulled it out and it's the same exact car exact it's a blue purple looking color. it's very loud but he gave it a lot of attention to detail. when i make it back to the US in Jan i'll try and find him to get pics.

I'd love to see it!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Yo Tony that is by far the nicest Olds I have seen in a LONG TIME!!! Great job on her, I bet it grabs your gut when you punch it!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Yo Tony that is by far the nicest Olds I have seen in a LONG TIME!!! Great job on her, I bet it grabs your gut when you punch it!

Thanks . . . it gets to 80 pretty damn quick! So . . . I'm guessing that was your Tahoe that Cobbs and I looked at last time we were at NW Audio huh?

CEAES_468.gif

Thanks . . . it gets to 80 pretty damn quick! So . . . I'm guessing that was your Tahoe that Cobbs and I looked at last time we were at NW Audio huh?

Oh the Burb? Yeah thats me! I have since changed the face of the box from when you seen it I am hitting 153.00 dbs and still havent gained the amps yet....you can check the link in my signature out for pics bro! Good to hear from ya again!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Oh the Burb? Yeah thats me! I have since changed the face of the box from when you seen it I am hitting 153.00 dbs and still havent gained the amps yet....you can check the link in my signature out for pics bro! Good to hear from ya again!

Looks like you've made a bunch of progress on it since I was there. NW Audio is just a great partner of ours - we all wish we had 10 more like them!

CEAES_468.gif

wow snafu, i just checked out your other ride and was blown away. Until I just came across this, man i'd love to take a ride in that one day, or just DRIVE it! Hats off to you for sick rides

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

wow snafu, i just checked out your other ride and was blown away. Until I just came across this, man i'd love to take a ride in that one day, or just DRIVE it! Hats off to you for sick rides

Thanks Boss - I'm a car nut. When the wife gave me the nod to get this one, I just had to do it. It's still got a long way to go yet, but it's been a blast so far.

CEAES_468.gif