Jump to content

post your job title


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm Phil, I'm a kiln operator at a lumber mill in oregon. I drive a forklift mostly but dry wood before it gets planed.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

Posted

Jobless :(

Trying to get back into school to get my diploma or go get my GED.

This economy blows

I only have a GED and i make a killing

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

I'm Scott, and I'm a cook at Florida hospital...

ever need some good food, hit me up haha

get pyle on the inside of your butt cheeks...so every day you can take a pyle of shit

Posted

I'm Roman an I am a DJ .

Turning B-Day parties into the club. :santa:

lol

l_2967210c6f72424cad9eabb27c934e0c.jpg?t=1285198730

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

  1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Posted

I only have a GED and i make a killing

Tisk Tisk

Some people aren't just that lucky.

Good for you bro. :drinks:

I'm still in H.S I love it. :pardon:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

  1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Posted

Names Jimmy....work at a printing company. Im a graphic designer / sign designer / sign installer

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted

I'm Ayd, and I am an owner, a landlord, a video productions manager, and a sales analyst for a local telecommunications company.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4712 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...