Jump to content

post your job title


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm corey and I run a press at a steel forging factory. It's the hardest job in forging but it's also the highest paying.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

Posted

Hey im justin and im a technician at firestone...first time at an actual shop, so I'm doing all the shitty work. Almost done with my first degree (auto body) then i plan on doing another degree for CNC machining or programming.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Posted

Almost done with my first degree (auto body) then i plan on doing another degree for CNC machining or programming.

how many levels / how many years is the apprenticeship program for cnc? would you start as just an operator, just setup, or would they just throw you on a machine and let you think you can have at it?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

how many levels / how many years is the apprenticeship program for cnc? would you start as just an operator, just setup, or would they just throw you on a machine and let you think you can have at it?

well my dad has been in the manufacturing business forever. he owns his own business and also works for a manufacturing software company so I know a fair amount already. The school I'm going to is a 2 year program but I already have half of it knocked out. The upside of all this, is connections my dad has from work can get me a job while I'm in school so when I graduate I'll have shop experience. He was actually gonna contract me out to these companies to write machine codes, and he'd check over them for me.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Posted

Stelio here, people call me Steve. Wash Attendant at a turtle wax auto appearance center (car wash). i dry down cars, do hand wax's, carpet shampoo's, vinyl shine (turtle wax f21 super protectant in the green bottle fucking owns for this, no joke, also able to be used on wheel well's to give them a deep black shine), dash and center console cleaning.

Posted

He was actually gonna contract me out to these companies to write machine codes, and he'd check over them for me.

you talkin g-code that a cnc would run on......?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

My name is Rick and I am the company retard...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4593 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...