kennywaco Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 welcome to the forum Team DBs (Driven By sound) http://www.youtube.c...ser/kennethwaco 2005 Ford Expedition 5.4L Stock Alt. Big 3 upgrade 0 ga. 15 inch SA Night Shade 2 ED nine.1 amps Artic Pyramid 1000.4 Box is tuned to 33hz. Haven't TL the new box
Chodette69 Posted September 24, 2010 Author Report Posted September 24, 2010 north Carolina and i still have my accent. and i can turn it off and on some what. like u get me frustrated i sound southern but 2 jut hear me talk you cant really tell Yea i kno what you mean mines the same way lol ~*Ima Princess*~
dwright27 Posted September 25, 2010 Report Posted September 25, 2010 Hi!! I'm New <3 I Just Signed Up Todayy. I'm One Of The Most Bubblie People You'll Ever Meet, I Love To Have Fun And Laugh!! P.s This Is My First Post!!!! Yay Mee!!!! should I tell the story you told us at dinner? Jk jk. I won't do it glad to see you finally made an account 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Robert8252 Posted September 25, 2010 Report Posted September 25, 2010 Warning everyone. The banhammer is strong with this one so don't piss her off! Lol. Welcome! So.....the DC photoshoot we didn't get to see all of............. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
dwright27 Posted September 26, 2010 Report Posted September 26, 2010 Warning everyone. The banhammer is strong with this one so don't piss her off! Lol. Welcome! So.....the DC photoshoot we didn't get to see all of............. I seen it ... Chode text ftw! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Chode69 Posted September 26, 2010 Report Posted September 26, 2010 Warning everyone. The banhammer is strong with this one so don't piss her off! Lol. Welcome! So.....the DC photoshoot we didn't get to see all of............. haha i have the rest of those as soon as others start posting pics haha I seen it ... Chode text ftw! well no text but you saw them at dinner haha also thanks everyone for her warm welcome!! shes my babygirl so please respect her as i know you guys will. and HI BABY!!! hehe NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
n8ball2013 Posted September 26, 2010 Report Posted September 26, 2010 ahem mr chode lol lol lol lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Chodette69 Posted September 26, 2010 Author Report Posted September 26, 2010 should I tell the story you told us at dinner? Jk jk. I won't do it glad to see you finally made an account AHH HAH!!!! I Found You!!!! Lol No U Shuldnt Tell The Storyyy Lol...N Count Ur Self Luckyy U Saw Them Pics Lol No One Else Has Seen Em All!!!!! Warning everyone. The banhammer is strong with this one so don't piss her off! Lol. Welcome! So.....the DC photoshoot we didn't get to see all of............. Lol Ur Silly.......Sooo About Them Pics.....I Have Yet To See Ne Of Yalls Girls......Lol haha i have the rest of those as soon as others start posting pics haha well no text but you saw them at dinner haha also thanks everyone for her warm welcome!! shes my babygirl so please respect her as i know you guys will. and HI BABY!!! hehe Hi Baby!!!! Look I Did A Multi Quotie Thing All By My Self This Timee <3 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES SMILIES ON HERE?!?!?!?!?! :D :D :peepwall: hehehe ~*Ima Princess*~
onelivinlarge Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 AHH HAH!!!! I Found You!!!! Lol No U Shuldnt Tell The Storyyy Lol...N Count Ur Self Luckyy U Saw Them Pics Lol No One Else Has Seen Em All!!!!! Lol Ur Silly.......Sooo About Them Pics.....I Have Yet To See Ne Of Yalls Girls......Lol Hi Baby!!!! Look I Did A Multi Quotie Thing All By My Self This Timee <3 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES SMILIES ON HERE?!?!?!?!?! :D :D :peepwall: hehehe i sadly have no girl so no pics plus im running fi right now 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
jake1993 Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 AHH HAH!!!! I Found You!!!! Lol No U Shuldnt Tell The Storyyy Lol...N Count Ur Self Luckyy U Saw Them Pics Lol No One Else Has Seen Em All!!!!! Lol Ur Silly.......Sooo About Them Pics.....I Have Yet To See Ne Of Yalls Girls......Lol Hi Baby!!!! Look I Did A Multi Quotie Thing All By My Self This Timee <3 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES SMILIES ON HERE?!?!?!?!?! :D :D :peepwall: hehehe lol welcome Jacob Sigmund 1 dc level 4 m1 18 1 audiopipe ap1500 2 runs of knu 1/0 Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.