Guess who needs a new drive door handle and door lock for his car? I do thanks to who ever tried to break into my car last night. Thanks to the CompuStar Pro (My car alarm) they were unsuccessful (or at least it scared them off.)

photo-3.jpg

That sucks man. Atleast they didn't get to your equipment.

Edited by chevyman217

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Yeah it does suck, but I am thank full they didn't get in my car or break a window.

Today was shit for me too. Still in hs, in auto shop. Left my car unlocked in the shop, in the trunk working on shit and someone takes my brand new 4g ipod from the center console

That sucks. Last night was one of the first times I didnt sleep with my car alarm remote by my bed. I left it on my kitchen counter. When I woke up an went into my kitchen I heard my pager beeping and it showed that my door was up. So I went out side to see what the fuck was going on. My door was shut so I didn't think to much of it. When I left to go to work I opened up my door and almost pulled the handle off. Then I noticed what had happened and was pissed and still am.

Yeah it does suck, but I am thank full they didn't get in my car or break a window.

That sucks. Last night was one of the first times I didnt sleep with my car alarm remote by my bed. I left it on my kitchen counter. When I woke up an went into my kitchen I heard my pager beeping and it showed that my door was up. So I went out side to see what the fuck was going on. My door was shut so I didn't think to much of it. When I left to go to work I opened up my door and almost pulled the handle off. Then I noticed what had happened and was pissed and still am.

Damn dude!

Shit is fuckin ridiculous... I cant even keep shit in my house without someone breaking in and stealin it.

my truck is about 30 feet from my bedroom window and I have a ton of sirens on it. If it even warning chirps its waking the neighborhood up. I may or may not have tried this late at night just to check. Id imagine it was quite entertaining to hear all the dogs barking when it was shut off....lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I plan on picking up about 6 piezo car sirens, 4 for the outside of my car and 2 for the inside. I might even get a train horn and hook that up to my alarm. I am also picking up a glass break sensor and am putting a shock sensor in my door right by the door handle.

what do you guys mean "that sucks" thats fucking awesome that you had a good alarm to scare them off. sure its not fun replacing the handle but think of all the money that alarm just saved you. good shit :good:

lol its just kinda funny, in the threads where some one gets the system stolen people say "that sucks, you should have had an alarm" now in a thread where the alarm was effective they still say "that sucks". seems ironic to me.

oh on the piezo's, dont put 4 on the outside. you could actually get a ticket for the alarm being too loud. put a bunch inside the car so it will make the fucker's ears bleed. i have 5 inside mine. 2 are places where your head would have to be to find the brain.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.