DeepHitters Magazine 2011

and as the mag blossoms, you'll get more advertisers and subscribers, and therefore lower costs! :-D

but 10 aint bad at all at the boot!

but there is a twist to that evil sentence. As the mag blossums.......i will use an alternative ending.... the pages go up thus bigger the expense! but 10 is good because of other overheads, promotions, save for next years SEMA and so on..

Is the cover gonna have models like before? If so, I say we do a highlight on them in the mag..I mean, they are people too. Oh and I will do those interviews as well...I don't want too much added pressure on you Vic.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Is the cover gonna have models like before? If so, I say we do a highlight on them in the mag..I mean, they are people too. Oh and I will do those interviews as well...I don't want too much added pressure on you Vic.

way to take one for the team

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i bet you dont mind. :rofl: :rofl: i'll help when this comes around.

:)

See having half naked women sprawled all over a car makes it a male oriented hobby/sport... thats not gonna draw female readers. If we want to see half naked women we'll go look at ya playboys.

Make it about the vehicle, the owner and his/her accomplishments, awards ect.. JMO

Beat it grits. Lol

And besides, what if they don't have any awards yet?? :)

ok ok... I see your point.

Hey Vic... I quit.

LOL! GRITS makes a point... I think that for every vehicle featured that you guys have a female model pose with it and have the owner of the ride put on a thong and pose too! That would be some funny ass shit!

Archived