DeepHitters Magazine 2011

LOL! GRITS makes a point... I think that for every vehicle featured that you guys have a female model pose with it and have the owner of the ride put on a thong and pose too! That would be some funny ass shit!

No it wouldn't, it would be disturbing!

Hellz yeah! Will subscribe! Hey Vic....about to have some Texas boys i'm sure you would love to have in the mag! Crazy builds coming up!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Beat it grits. Lol

And besides, what if they don't have any awards yet?? :)

ok ok... I see your point.

Hey Vic... I quit.

Well we might not have any awards yet but we always hit a number

PICT0043.jpg

And Rick are you sayin you willing to put on a thong? I better tell Michelle to keep track of her undies ehh.gif

Hellz yeah! Will subscribe! Hey Vic....about to have some Texas boys i'm sure you would love to have in the mag! Crazy builds coming up!

Thanks Twist, love your "subs" videos. I know Texas does it tough and I will show love to everyone around the world not just NY, even distribution as much as I can.

Vic,I just got my mags in the mail today,if these are a preview of whats to come I'm SOLD!!The mags are loaded with tons of great quality pics and good interviews,not to mention the models (Rosa Acosta being my FAVORITE :clapping:).I really enjoy checking out what other local guys are doing to their rides,gives me ideas on things that I can do as well.Thanks again bro :good: and Good luck with the new issues I KNOW they'll be the BOMB.

Vic,I just got my mags in the mail today,if these are a preview of whats to come I'm SOLD!!The mags are loaded with tons of great quality pics and good interviews,not to mention the models (Rosa Acosta being my FAVORITE :clapping:).I really enjoy checking out what other local guys are doing to their rides,gives me ideas on things that I can do as well.Thanks again bro :good: and Good luck with the new issues I KNOW they'll be the BOMB.

Didn't get mine today :(

Archived