Jump to content

C-fizzy's 18" sub build. HAIRTRICK 1/31


Recommended Posts

Posted

yup. 3 months. poor things. he has a badass body dropped suburban that they were supposed to go into.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

yup. 3 months. poor things. he has a badass body dropped suburban that they were supposed to go into.

Lol did u ask y he never put them in

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

Lol did u ask y he never put them in

He had to C-notch the rear axle to make it lay frame, so a box wouldn't fit.

aww i came in too late. that might make some noise

i'm hoping so.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

The wall will start when I sell my sub. Hint hint.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

It's on there! Lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Couple more pics :)

Twinssss

4918064f.jpg

Ass shot

51d0d5bb.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

so your gonna run those off 1 1500?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...