C-Fizzy Posted January 25, 2011 Author Report Posted January 25, 2011 Sexxx under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Beeaaast, cannot wait to se some plexi on this amp with 366 neons lol.. let's order led strips together cuz my paypal don't wanna workn like Ýour mom in bed BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 Damn double post. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 Well this smartass was the first one to hear the new amp. What'd you think minel? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Ray Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Looks louder than the last setup I saw in there. Sharing numbers? Or not yet? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 Haven't even shared numbers with myself. I'll PM you in a minute, Ray. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Sounds good, but were gonna make u louder once u get motivated, and its actually louder then with the 1500 but ur also tuned low low low! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99vic Posted January 26, 2011 Report Posted January 26, 2011 Damn that's sexy. Can't wait to see how u do your wall. That sunroof is gonna fall Out lmao REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Posted January 26, 2011 Thanks John. Yeahhhh, might have to weld that bish in. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.