C-Fizzy Posted January 31, 2011 Author Report Posted January 31, 2011 Vid is uploading noaw. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted January 31, 2011 Author Report Posted January 31, 2011 Sorry for the short vid, she didnt like it very much under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 I post the video, and you fehgs have nothing to say under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
99vic Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 ok ok ill say something.. that chick is a damn retard! i almost couldnt watch the vid. u should have minels mom do a hair trick... with her leg hair! REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Amerrricuh Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 my girl does the same thing. pussies. lol (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
EclipseChris Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Girl is sexy man. And this just gets me more and more pumped for my build. What's your voltage stop like? And do you have a ho alt? i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 LMFAO john. Chris, I have a 170 amp alt, and when I'm driving around, I MAYBE dip to 12.8, depending on the song. But my voltage at idle isn't good lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 LMFAO john. Chris, I have a 170 amp alt, and when I'm driving around, I MAYBE dip to 12.8, depending on the song. But my voltage at idle isn't good lol. Fuck.... Hopefully since my idle is about 1800rpm ill be alright. I just don't have money for more batts. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
tiller1 Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 you fail! why would you even try it without it walled off and with a single 18??? "yes... it will play like that all day!"
C-Fizzy Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 Oh , I'm running two kinetik 2000's too. Lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.