C-Fizzy Posted February 14, 2011 Author Report Posted February 14, 2011 nah. the bottom was already cracked from when my step-mom had it, so i just cut that bish off. lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted February 14, 2011 Report Posted February 14, 2011 I have always wanted to see what happens when you wax a flat black car. You should find out. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted February 14, 2011 Author Report Posted February 14, 2011 I heard you wash it with tire shine. but its gonna be raining in Sacramento for the next week. so i'll let you know then. Lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
thehoe92 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Flat black paint with tire shine to keep it clean Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
C-Fizzy Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 Ordered 2 RF p2 8's for my doors, thanks to orionstang for the great price. And I also finally got my front windows tinted. 5% bitchhhhh. I'll get pics up tomorrow under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
loganberry Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 nice..get those p2's in so i can hear em! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
C-Fizzy Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 They're being shipped out tomorrow. I'm gonna buy some RF prime comp sets just so I can start my doors, then eventually I'll replace them with AQ comps and 8's. I can haz 4 channel? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 are the doors gonna look like your pillars? hahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaha fuck u i got your hoes all 30,000 of em BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
loganberry Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 no, but i can sell you one once i get my other amps in lol My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Red-navi-916 Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 GO TO BED WE GOT BOX BUILDING TO DO TOMORROW BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.