akustoms Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 dang nice build man just read 11 pages haha. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
C-Fizzy Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 Thanks bro. It'll only get better and louder from here. Hmm, progress from today. Dry fit Hey, gotta do what you gotta do Cutting 2nd baffle, 3 4" aero's tuned ~34 She was lookin' sexy, had to take a pic Finished. I'll snap a pic of the finished product tomorrow. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
loganberry Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 looks real nice!!! where did you get your sub wire from? My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
C-Fizzy Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 It's the OFC knukonceptz 8 gauge. I love that shit. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Slapuhho Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 Lookin' good man. As usual 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
C-Fizzy Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 Well, it only took 1 day with the new box. I already got a noise pollution ticket fml. as logan would say, I got boned by the long arm of the law. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
fecupe2001 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 looks great man, any new vid?? I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
C-Fizzy Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 Thanks guys. Red-navi has one, whenever his lazy ass feels like editing it. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted April 19, 2011 Author Report Posted April 19, 2011 oh ya, here's a vid from Autorama under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.