C-Fizzy Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 Might have a little update for you guys tomorrow under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 secrettt...............hint looks like that 2 18s box is gonna get some usage 0_o BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 Not in my car. Lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 y? we hook it up next weeknd jr test drive BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 Possibly. That thing is a bitch to move around lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
cc_audio Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Put two 18s in mufugga!! Fill that hatch up It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
jg23 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Might have a little update for you guys tomorrow I know what the update is . Lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 Who wants pictures? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Rebel4055 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 That is a stupid question Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
EclipseChris Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 pictures now hoe! i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.