jg23 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 um get hte photobucket app. connect ipod tough to wireless. upload with the photobucket app to your acct. This ^^^^ this how I do all my pics. U got it already? 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 nate i haz no wifi at my grandparents you fix for me? 5 dolla. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 This is a game, we call guess the sub under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 is that a 2nd sub?! i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
n8ball2013 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Fi? I cant fix your grandparents. steal from the neighbors THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 nate is a weiner winner. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 AW SHYTTTTTTTTTTTTT Now i deff won't be louder =[ i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 brand new, never seen power . under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 brand new, never seen power . Nice! i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
jg23 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 brand new, never seen power . He had them for a while too 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.