Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520228.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG

The dash panel is the only part left from a build I started and did not finish years ago. But as I still liked the look of it I decided to keep it as it was and just trim it.

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520236.JPG

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520238.JPG

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520339.JPG

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520341.JPG

Trim panels for the wall which will have perspex centers.

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520316.JPG

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520328.JPG

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520331.JPG

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520332.JPG

Lemmi%252520iPhone%252520333.JPG

This is an almost finished wall, The design in the trim panels was just an idea which in the end I didnt keep.

IMG_0345.JPG

Trimming of the under dash panel..

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG

I don't know how I missed this incredible build, you have some outstanding skills and can do anything! Are you the only one working on this? Doing all the wrapping and building, fiberglassing and everything else? Its incredible and despite the use of JL audio (I'm not a fan of them at all) its going to be great for the shop your building it for and even better for JL. Just every bit of your craftsmanship is top notch. The kerfing on the port and all the beauty panels, its more of a work of art than anything else. This is one of the few builds on here that is gonna drop jaws right up there with robolas BMW and trippis Hummer.....that amount of custom one off work. I don't know what else I could possibly say

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I don't know how I missed this incredible build, you have some outstanding skills and can do anything! Are you the only one working on this? Doing all the wrapping and building, fiberglassing and everything else? Its incredible and despite the use of JL audio (I'm not a fan of them at all) its going to be great for the shop your building it for and even better for JL. Just every bit of your craftsmanship is top notch. The kerfing on the port and all the beauty panels, its more of a work of art than anything else. This is one of the few builds on here that is gonna drop jaws right up there with robolas BMW and trippis Hummer.....that amount of custom one off work. I don't know what else I could possibly say

Wow! What can I say! Your comments are just amazing! Being compared to Robolas and Trippis is just incredible! Thank you!! :yahoo:

The wiring, fabrication, trimming perspex and interior paint was all done by myself, the engine, body work, wheels etc was done by the rest of the team and some great contacts of ours.

The equipment choice was down to it being the main shop brand, we could probably get more from some other products and we may choose to do this at a later date ;)

Car audio is more than just my job, its still my passion and I get so much from it! But its people like Meade, Mazdawg, and some of the older distributor builders (Alpine, Rockford etc) that give me inspiration and drive to try bigger and better!

I just hope that this industry can continue as things are so difficult here in the UK :(

Once again thank you!

sick work man

Cheers chap!

nice build

Thank you!

Keep the pics flowing man, still my favorite JL build of all time.

I will do my best to continue posting pics! JL have done some incredible builds so im really chuffed you think it compares with them! Thanks man!

this thing has enough amps under the hood to be considered an electric car!

seriously man this is a great build! the port alone is a epic in it looks like something right out of startrek. the inserts are mint. just wow!

NEUMAN

There are a few amps, and there's room for more!! I did'nt want to limit the future upgrade potential so I planned ahead and saved space! So glad you liked the inserts and port... The port was a bit of a nightmare as it had to be built and spray painted in the car!

Thanks man for the comments!

Archived