Hugh G. Rection SMD build - new vid page 22!

I never saw the explanation, but is the 4" mdf for this box?

this has been explained multiple times....... im debating on using it for the baffle. only problem is that if i use it, it will put the top of the enclosure coming above the window line.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Ohhh chit I have been waiting all day to see the pics of this bish and as soon as I go shower they get posted wtf. ahhahahhahahah Damn that sub is a bad boy!!!! What happened to the memphis amp is that really just a temporary? Ohhh yeah is that a lego Millennium Falcon ftmfw on the shelf in the back ground? Or is it an original since your a dusty old fart hahahahaha

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Ohhh chit I have been waiting all day to see the pics of this bish and as soon as I go shower they get posted wtf. ahhahahhahahah Damn that sub is a bad boy!!!! What happened to the memphis amp is that really just a temporary?

its just temporary, to loosen the sub up a bit till i get the 4k.

Ohhh yeah is that a lego Millennium Falcon ftmfw on the shelf in the back ground? Or is it an original since your a dusty old fart hahahahaha

my son would kick you in the cock for talkin about his star wars geek junk. my son dont take no shit....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

hahahahahahaha come on we all know its yours. Chit I remember when I was a kid a had one of the original ones to bad it got burnt and blown up with all the GI JOEs cause it would probably worth some money now.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived