Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

its using a direct link from this website on that website he has, thus is stealing bandwidth, granted it may be small, stealing is stealing..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

thats right muhfukr <_<:wtf:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Yeeeeah...I don't see this as a problem if it was just an emoticon. The Yahoo messenger/IGN message board emoticons are ALL over the Internet on different message boards. The ones that come with IPB are the same way..tons of places have them. Unless some emoticons we have at SMD were custom made specifically for this website, they either came with IPB or were downloaded and installed here from somewhere else.

Team_DE-Derrick has it exactly right. Its cash coming out of Meade's pocket. If it is one cent, its one cent from each user on that site.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Have you guys never hotlinked something? Really? That website is sucking so little bandwidth it's not even funny. This is the same thing as every single person who has ever found a picture on a website they liked and then copied the URL and shared it somewhere else.

This guy isn't making money using the :ban2: emote..he just liked it and is now using it. It was pretty lazy to not just upload it to his website, but it's not hurting anyone, I promise.

Hotlinking sucks, but I'm sure everyone does it. You can't tell me every single time you see a picture you like and want to share it, you save it to your computer and then turn around and upload it to your own Photobucket account.

I'm just saying..you're blowing up over something so little. It really is little.

PS: I don't know this sub2weeker guy, so I don't care if he's banned or not. Just sayin'.

Have you guys never hotlinked something? Really? That website is sucking so little bandwidth it's not even funny. This is the same thing as every single person who has ever found a picture on a website they liked and then copied the URL and shared it somewhere else.

This guy isn't making money using the :ban2: emote..he just liked it and is now using it. It was pretty lazy to not just upload it to his website, but it's not hurting anyone, I promise.

Hotlinking sucks, but I'm sure everyone does it. You can't tell me every single time you see a picture you like and want to share it, you save it to your computer and then turn around and upload it to your own Photobucket account.

I'm just saying..you're blowing up over something so little. It really is little.

PS: I don't know this sub2weeker guy, so I don't care if he's banned or not. Just sayin'.

+1 couldn't have said it better myself.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

lmao at title then title description. its like dodgeball i got some shackles in the back! haha just kidding but no....i really got em :)

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

linking something and taking something then uploading from photobucket is completely different than this situation

1, he built a forum and is now using stuff that steve is paying to use, and thus costing steve money and not paying for it himself..

now, while it might not be an issue to you, would you be pissed if some one was taking gas out of your car every day? mind you its just a gallon a day, but that eventually adds up...

maybe you can see the point now?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Most hosting packages come with unlimited bandwidth

http://www.hostgator.com/

Check out the url above, there packages on there as little as $4.95 a month that have unlimited bandwidth.

But other than that I have no comment on this.

Archived