Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

Oh please you guys f..kin pussys cant take SPLeague! We GOT good Designers and HACKERs! haha well btw the emoticons are FREE same as everyother icon they come WITH IPBoard! I even have both fourm softwares and also Steve has Unlimited Bandwith who would be retarted to not have unlimited bandwith for this good forum man o man you huys need a life wait up till SPLeague will rule cause we have better people to run the site even me! haha also THERE is no WAY u can take SPLeague DOWN hell no there are good Webmaster including me that are backedup! so have FUN trying to take us down cuz there is no way were just STARTED!

Sub2weeker is my man! and u guys just take it or leave it cause we have the Knowledge to HACK into many things ;) hehe

how u think we got all the icons haha u just need nice access!

Thank you for your BUSINESS

Capslock button doing alright? Seems to be on crack.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

lol at some of these posts.

first non of you really got the meaning of my post lol

your gonna come here to smd post/use the site like we all do, but along the way you start your own site and put up links and kinda spam this site for more traffic for your site, and then be dumb enough to hotlink a stupid little image from here and not think someone would notice? your stealing bandwidth( granted its not much) how dumb are you?

flex power nahh, showing someone how dumb they are yup, it sure was fun too

hmm i think someone grabbed a beer or 3 lol.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Oh please you guys f..kin pussys cant take SPLeague! We GOT good Designers and HACKERs! haha well btw the emoticons are FREE same as everyother icon they come WITH IPBoard! I even have both fourm softwares and also Steve has Unlimited Bandwith who would be retarted to not have unlimited bandwith for this good forum man o man you huys need a life wait up till SPLeague will rule cause we have better people to run the site even me! haha also THERE is no WAY u can take SPLeague DOWN hell no there are good Webmaster including me that are backedup! so have FUN trying to take us down cuz there is no way were just STARTED!

Sub2weeker is my man! and u guys just take it or leave it cause we have the Knowledge to HACK into many things ;) hehe

I Finally Got to bann someone for PURE stupidity HA HA HA HA WOOOOOT you have no idea how long i have waited to do that woooooooooooooooooo

excited much? should of put everything in CAPS along with all those exclamation points

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

his post count was 5! Think that was sub2weekr?

No that was some jackass mod from the other forum

atleast this thread gave me something to laugh at getting home from work! lol. I don't blame David one bit for being pissed. It doesn't matter if its free bandwidth or not. If you want to run your own site don't try to fucking use a competitors bandwidth. I use the term "competitor" lightly since there would have to be evidence of competition first. But that just isn't right to hotlink something permanently linked on your site. Thats like stealing your neighbors cable. Will they notice? Probably not, but for the same reason I hate government assistance to most people. Get off your fucking ass and get your own shit and earn your own credit.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived