Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

um no mod of ours scammed you, elvis had problems and took care of it, but he is no mod here, and i dont think many mods actually backed him.

do you really wanna know why I made this thread?

in that elvis scammed you or whatever thread you repeatedly tried saying what admins are suppose to do,and what you do on your site lol so i thought id how show you just how much of a joke your admins/you really are, admins administrate, we dont police the forums ( i do because I built this place with steve, I feel its part mine so I try to stop the bullshit)

i enjoyed making a mockery of your admin and you, you guys come on here raise a stink, use the site, spam it up, then steal shit from us, yeah you shoulda expected to be made fun of.

i didnt ban you so i have no idea about that, wish they didnt lol

come on david..

i am not spamming your site by introducing the SPLeague. it is a competitive organization... dont you want competitors to know about shit like that? i introduced AUDIOWRAP to the world of Car audio. and that too is spam according to you? it is directly related to car audio and every car audio guy should have the opportunity to know about all shows and products. im not here selling anything.

but i never said Elvis was a mod. but his buddies on here are Mods. and for you to not believe what he did was a Scam.. then why is that entire thread deleted? you guys are covering for a guy that straight up TRIED to scam someone. and you got me all wrong. i am here to bring something into the car audio world and competition. and you are throwing rocks as if you know me. i even left a PM with you to call me when i got your email earlier because i had no idea what you were talking about. and then i get off work to come home and hear about this shit. thats pretty fucked up. and my admin is an idiot for talkin shit like he did and i apologize for that and it will be handled.

once again man I'm sorry. what else do you want from me?

As a member of SPLeague and a competitor of shows put on by Sub2weeker, I must say from my experience the man is very serious about the sport. He puts on kickass shows and has no problem helping out the newbies. I highly doubt he would hurt his own name in the sport by stealing some free smilies. The man has way too much to do on a daily basis to include theft of free items in his agenda

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OH my sweet jesus. When I found that on their site I knew it'd piss someone off but DAMN. And no I didn't do it to piss him off. It annoyed me that I saw this exact person a week or so ago raising a stink on here about his format/league/website and then I saw their shit linked back to here. THat is the ONLY reason I made that thread. However, I'm glad to see David caught hold of it and did something about it.

And to SUBfather/tweaker/whatever. You and your :team" of script kiddies seriously need to grow up. LOL " I'm an IT Technician" and the word "hacker" are probably the two weakest threats ever made on the internet (of all places to make threats). If you were a real hacker you'd have actually done something and not just claimed to be able to do it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

come on david..

i am not spamming your site by introducing the SPLeague. it is a competitive organization... dont you want competitors to know about shit like that? i introduced AUDIOWRAP to the world of Car audio. and that too is spam according to you? it is directly related to car audio and every car audio guy should have the opportunity to know about all shows and products. im not here selling anything.

but i never said Elvis was a mod. but his buddies on here are Mods. and for you to not believe what he did was a Scam.. then why is that entire thread deleted? you guys are covering for a guy that straight up TRIED to scam someone. and you got me all wrong. i am here to bring something into the car audio world and competition. and you are throwing rocks as if you know me. i even left a PM with you to call me when i got your email earlier because i had no idea what you were talking about. and then i get off work to come home and hear about this shit. thats pretty fucked up. and my admin is an idiot for talkin shit like he did and i apologize for that and it will be handled.

once again man I'm sorry. what else do you want from me?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG this is too much! Hate to say it man, but if you're the head admin/owner and your admins/mods start going and starting shit, you're gonna be held accountable. LOL maybe you should act like a parent and be their SUBfather!

I crack myself up. 2:39 AM. I'm off to bed. I'll check this out in the morning to see where it's gone. :popcorn:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

why are they even taking shit i dont get it were on fourms noone is better and anyone weather you prefer SMD,CA, CACO, DSPB, ROE etc i garuntee everyone of those forums has retards and people that know what their doing. so he got lazy and hyperlinked an emoticon all he has to do is take it off instead of being a little doushe like this guy

guido.jpg

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg