1x dB Drag event in Sacramento 10-24-10

98 tahoe 4 DC 18s on 7k. pics and vids on DC forum good buddy of mine said its a rain or shine comp. but if you check post it

called and no one answer. shop open M-F. But heck we'll find out tomorrow.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Its easy to find, and rain or shine its happening :)

yes rain or shine we r doing it so show up and bass race and db drag if not hang out see every one tomarrow who"s all coming let me no peace

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

The guy lost his job and he got no money at this time. His system was completely built by me. I like to see if there is any improvement since I last touch it. Upgrade 3 three and wiring. Is there a problem for paying a friend to run his system?

I'll be your friend if you pay my entry fees :friends:

oh ya, btw guys, midwest SPL is free for the 1st class and 15 or 20 for a second class. jealous? lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'll be your friend if you pay my entry fees :friends:

oh ya, btw guys, midwest SPL is free for the 1st class and 15 or 20 for a second class. jealous? lol

u no u miss us lol

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

F#$@ that . . . rain, winds or shine, I will be there and the show must go on !

This wasn't the first time we had a show like this . . . rain or winds are not the factors not to be loud and be a winner.

So come one, come all ! drinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gif

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Archived