Dyno Brian would like to be a mod of this section.

If Steve or any of the other powers that be would like another mod for this section I would be glad to offer my help. I have extensive dyno and tuning experience for both Ford and GM Automobiles. I also do custom tuning on all the Japanese and Harley Davidson Motorcycles.

If you have any questions regarding custom ecm/pcm tuning for either ford or gm vehicles please shoot me a pm.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

I believe you're the one who does the dyno tuning for the Ohio LSX dyno days, right? Never had my car dyno'd at the shop, but the club members are always holding the dyno day event at his shop and agree that he is very knowledged in what he's doing and continue to return. Never met you personally, but on the other board it sounds like you know your shit and take your time with each tune.

woah columbus ohio? whats the name of your shop?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones