Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

usually when i say something, taquanda says "mind yo own bizniss cracka". this is when i have a video clip playing in my head of me snatching her out of her seat and beating the everliving dogshit out of her for doing such a shitty job of raising her kids.

Just go to an actual restaurant instead of Mcdonalds. ;):peepwall: (lol, i'm just kidding :))

Smoke ban in restaurant's is great, and a children ban in restaurant's?

Well, that's just rediculous. ;) (i have never seen anoying kids in a restaurant, although i have seen a lot of older people smoking in the restaurant and not stopping even after you asked it politely... ><)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

well considing how I smoked, i would say with eating places its kinda needs to be non smoking, if you want to smoke go outside. I mean, if you cant go without smoking while you eat then you got a problem. I was always considerate when smoking, never around kids and i wouldnt stand and blow smoke around pep knowing they didnt like it. lmao, lets just say this, if you are a smoker but dont smoke in your house, why the fck you smokgin in a a restaurant? just my opinion

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

I didnt read the whole thread but dont most restaurants have sections for smokers? I think they didnt ban kids from the restaurant because they dont endanger peoples lives (generally). Its the same reason for havnig laws against loud systems. Of course some people like it but other people dont wanna be forced to listen to it. I hate the smell of smoke. My mom smokes and she goes outside on the deck to smoke instead of doing it in the house. Just giving respect.

Another Smoking rant is when there is someone in a car ahead of me that finishes a Cigarette and flicks it out there window and it hit my windshield. That strikes up some road rage real quick followed by music that travels farther then 75ft.

This happened to me last summer. I was driving with my girl to the movies and this guy flicks a cigarette outta his window and it hits my windshield and disappeared ... i instantly started smelling the cigarette so im panicing thinking that it flew inside my car because all the windows were down. So i pull over and inspect the car but found no cigarette... But while in the movies i was so paranoid that i went out of the theater half way through to check on my car lol. I find people that smoke can be alot more annoying then little kids.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say tahoejoe is a smoker.

I can see the assumption but it is incorrect. I quit awhile back which has made me objective seeing both sides. What most people miss is the freedom of choice. They easily dismiss it because the law favors what they want. (Majority makes it easy)

Previously everyone had choice, Bar/Restaurant owner,customer, and employees. The law being passed throughout the country has been swift, thus stripping all the people who pay the bills of their right of choice. This one bugs me because sometimes it is scary how easily groups of people will give away freedoms for selfish reasons and not even bat an eye. Regardless of opinion thecore issue doesn't change, people in this country are easily sidetracked from importance when they benefit.

Now I don't like an ashtray anywhere near my food (even whenI smoked) quite frankly some things don't mix at all. But at work or out on the town when people start making shit up is what just makes me want to cut blood circulation off to my head. Example of the best one:

"I'm allergic to smoke" – The smoke "allergy" is the least common "allergy" and has very little data to prove its existence because human lungs ALL react to smoke. Most is contributed to weak lung structure of the individual. (in other words thank Mom and Dad for the genetics) Those few poor bastards that are TRULY allergic to smoke will immediately experience heart irregularities, faint and of course uncontrolled coughing. If they can speak to tell you they are allergic they are full of crap. People's lack of information kills me.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Posted

gotcha im not allergic or anything at all. I just dont like it. its why i dont go out to bars or anythign like that. In pa you can still smoke in bars.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

People say “I want to be able to go out and not have to dealwith smoke”. This is true and is also a RIGHT, because you have a choice. You’renot forced to go to a bar where people smoke. Flip the coin..The bar owner nolonger has the RIGHT to OWN his establishment and run it anyway he/she chooses.Before they could choose to make it Non-Smoking and be done with it right??…I sayleave it in the hand of public choice, I don’t need someone babysitting how myenvironment is supposed to be. Peoplecry too much now days.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Posted

I can see the assumption but it is incorrect. I quit awhile back which has made me objective seeing both sides. What most people miss is the freedom of choice. They easily dismiss it because the law favors what they want. (Majority makes it easy)

Previously everyone had choice, Bar/Restaurant owner,customer, and employees. The law being passed throughout the country has been swift, thus stripping all the people who pay the bills of their right of choice. This one bugs me because sometimes it is scary how easily groups of people will give away freedoms for selfish reasons and not even bat an eye. Regardless of opinion thecore issue doesn't change, people in this country are easily sidetracked from importance when they benefit.

Now I don't like an ashtray anywhere near my food (even whenI smoked) quite frankly some things don't mix at all. But at work or out on the town when people start making shit up is what just makes me want to cut blood circulation off to my head. Example of the best one:

"I'm allergic to smoke" The smoke "allergy" is the least common "allergy" and has very little data to prove its existence because human lungs ALL react to smoke. Most is contributed to weak lung structure of the individual. (in other words thank Mom and Dad for the genetics) Those few poor bastards that are TRULY allergic to smoke will immediately experience heart irregularities, faint and of course uncontrolled coughing. If they can speak to tell you they are allergic they are full of crap. People's lack of information kills me.

lmao last part killed me, i could of used this info a long time ago, so many pep would tell me im allergic or I cant breath around smoke. Im like ha you will breath sooner or later. I come from both sides to, its kinda a touchy subject, but i can also say that allot of smokers actually want to quit, its just very adictive. very very very adictive. much more than i thought

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

I skimmed the thread, but I have two kids who are under 2 years old and guess what, babies cry. I hate the sound of children crying, I can't stand it, but I love my kids and can't leave them in the car while I eat. Also I have to feed 4 people, (self + wife + kids)- I know if I don't get an appetizer they'll be hungry before the food arrives, and chances are I'm tired of them crying before the restaurant and know they'll cry afterwards so my wife and I will both be having alcohol. This means I often spend more money than a couple dining out w/out kids. I feel I have more of a right to be there than someone w/o kids due to paying more and leaving twice the normal tip to make up for the waitress having to sweep my kids food off the floor.

I'm also polite enough to take my kids outside when they scream and get irritating, which I feel smokers can do the same. :drinks:

I smoked for a while, long enough to understand the addiction, but when my wife (g/f at the time) asked me to quit I finished my pack and never picked one up again. After a few days the physical need is broken and it's all psychological, you just have to have the will.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

People say “I want to be able to go out and not have to dealwith smoke”. This is true and is also a RIGHT, because you have a choice. You’renot forced to go to a bar where people smoke. Flip the coin..The bar owner nolonger has the RIGHT to OWN his establishment and run it anyway he/she chooses.Before they could choose to make it Non-Smoking and be done with it right??…I sayleave it in the hand of public choice, I don’t need someone babysitting how myenvironment is supposed to be. Peoplecry too much now days.

I agree with you, while I really enjoy the smoke-free atmosphere when I go out, I feel the establishment should have the choice. It should be up to the place serving food/drinks as to whether their business does better with smokers or without imo.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

I agree with you, while I really enjoy the smoke-free atmosphere when I go out, I feel the establishment should have the choice. It should be up to the place serving food/drinks as to whether their business does better with smokers or without imo.

Word. I enjoy it too. Even when I smoked I rarely RARELY sat in a smoking section because I didn't mix them and sometimes I had my kids with me. I liked to have the choice.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4632 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...